Build Your B2C Business with VTEX!
Table of Contents
VTEX is still relatively new to most American sellers. We will introduce you to the platform and what it has to offer. First, read on to learn about the platform’s features and benefits. Then, decide whether or not it could be the best option for your own B2C store.
In 2020, after Gartner recognized VTEX as a “Visionary” and IDC MarketScape named VTEX as a “Leader” in digital commerce, this well-established eCommerce platform finally became a substantial force in the US. Although VTEX has an impressive list of international clients, including massive retailers like Walmart, Levi’s, Sony, and Coca-Cola, it has mostly found success among Latin American sellers until recent years.
What is VTEX?
VTEX is a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform. It aims to integrate everything a company needs to succeed on one convenient platform. Its cloud-based solution provides the opportunity for unlimited customizability options. Also, its unique approach to collaborative commerce gives retailers the chance to work with channel partners, suppliers, and even other competitors.
Above all, it’s recognized for being highly flexible and scalable. So, it’s an excellent platform for medium to large B2C sellers who already have some experience with eCommerce and have the desire to expand their businesses into new markets.
VTEX is currently the only platform that can seamlessly integrate eCommerce functionalities, an OMS (Order Management System), and marketplace tools on a single platform. Therefore, this platform is perfect for B2C sellers who need an omnichannel presence to connect with customers through numerous touchpoints.
VTEX is the most comprehensive platform, with options to create experiences for:
- Web and mobile shopping
- Omnichannel marketing
- Customer service
- In-store selling
- Endless aisle browsing options
- Marketplace functionality
Top-selling B2C clients of VTEX reportedly process over 6.5 million orders per year across more than 200 unique marketplaces. The collaborative commerce approach allows sellers to create and sell through their own marketplaces. Also, it allows to sell across other retailers’ stores, giving merchants new opportunities to reach customers. Other unique benefits of VTEX include:
- No manual updates. As a SaaS platform, updates are fully taken care of through the cloud. So, sellers never have to worry about keeping their sites up to date with the latest security patches or upgrades.
- No need for integrations. VTEX is fully optimized with omnichannel selling in mind. As a result, retailers don’t have to search for integrations and extensions to supplement their eCommerce sites.
- Highly personalized marketing tools. Sellers can increase conversions by utilizing over 5,000 different promotion tools. Meanwhile, these are delivered at the right time to the right individual.
- Low-risk expansion opportunities. With your own marketplace, you can easily expand into new product categories. Also, you can experiment within new markets, and collect valuable customer data to develop better experiences.
- Flexible fulfillment options. Increase sales by offering a variety of ways for customers to get their products. For example, give the option to buy online and pick-up in-store, curbside pick-up, or scheduled delivery.
Cross-Border Commerce Opportunities
VTEX was first launched in Brazil in 1999. Also, the Latin American region recognized VTEX for over 2 decades. The company has excelled at keeping up with modern digital trends and technologies. Consequently, the flexible, omnichannel model has made VTEX highly appealing to international sellers. The company has excelled at keeping up with modern digital trends and technologies. Consequently, the flexible, omnichannel model has made VTEX highly appealing to international sellers.
VTEX has the expertise, experience, and tools needed for worldwide B2C success. Whether merchants are seeking to expand into Latin American markets or other regions around the globe.
“VTEX is starting to open some eyes with their unique product offering, value proposition, and recent validation from industry analysts,”
“VTEX seems poised to establish themselves as a true global commerce platform provider.”Randy Kohl
Get Started with VTEX
To sum up, build and customize your website carefully to meet your needs and complement your brand. VTEX is the best platform and the right fit for your business. B2Commerce is ready to help! Let us create a beautiful site and provide you with the resources you need to keep your store performing flawlessly.
To connect with a developer or learn more about the VTEX platform, please don’t hesitate to send us a message!