- Collaborate closely with Project Managers, Technical Leads, and clients to architect and craft BigCommerce websites.
- Create compelling solutions and functionality that inspire users and meet business goals
- Stay current on developing technologies and properly utilize them in your work.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of eCommerce web development experience
- 2 years of knowledge of BigCommerce Stencil framework (handlebars, front matters)
- Front-end development: 2 years (Required)
- Great knowledge of BigCommerce and Stencil.
- Able to chat internally within all offices.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English for those in the U.S – other locations Proficient working English accepted.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Vacation Days
- Dental and Vision Subsidy
- Labor Law Benefits
Latin America, Mexico, United States