Digital Marketing Associate
eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Associate for the India region.
- Website keyword research, analysis & optimization
- Website on-page & off-page optimization for SEO Ranking
- Run & optimize Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads Campaigns
- User Behavior Tracking using tools such as Google Tag Manager, SEMrush
- Knowledge of Google Keyword Planner/ Ubersuggest/ SEMrush Keyword research tools.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics data via weekly, monthly reports (Google Analytics/ SEMrush).
- Create landing pages for capturing leads or goal conversion
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Knowledge of A/B, Multivariate, split testing to increase ROI of PPC Campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years relevant experience in Search Engine Optimization/ PPC Advertising
- Demonstrable experience in Pay Per Click, Social Media, and display advertising campaigns, Discovery & Performance Max Campaigns
- Hands on knowledge of remarketing campaigns
- Hands on knowledge of SEO Strategy & Implementation
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics / SEMrush)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook & LinkedIn campaigns
- Certification (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads) if any will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program