Pre-Sales Estimation Engineer
eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Estimation Engineer in our India office to deliver added value to the services provided by the company. This process involves collaborating with our sales team and the prospects/customers and collecting technical information about their projects, communicating the needs to the development and operations team, and establishing requirements to solve our client’s needs. As the pre-sales estimation engineer , this person will occasionally accompany our sales team on client-facing calls, determine technical solutions, and prepare estimations for the sales team.
(WE), Wagento and eWay Corp; are North American eCommerce and Web development agencies with offices in the USA, LATAM, and India. We are Adobe, BigCommerce GOLD, VTEX, AWS, and a Microsoft Cloud Solution provider with an established and growing list of clients throughout the world.
We’re looking for a motivated team player who is eager to add his/her knowledge to our team and provide the right solutions for our clients.
Every new hire must adhere to our company’s Core Values:
- Happy Employees, Happy Clients!
- Constantly Delivering Amazing Results
- Mutual Respect, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Accountability through Integrity and Transparency
- Community Contribution and Engagement
- Managerial and will report to Head of Sales in the USA and Head of Ops in India
- Work with Sales, Project Management, Operations, and Customer Experience Managers.
- Participate in the entire lifespan of software projects.
- Work with sales to go-live and support
- Create a strategy for the product with a focus on client ROI
- Quickly familiarize the client’s business, framework, infrastructure, and technology stack
- Collect business requirements, ask the right questions, and determine the best solutions
- Prototyping (MVP), diagramming, & describing solution
- Choice of architectural, technological stack (microservices, monolith, SOA), etc.
- Documentation and presentation of the technology solution
- Project Proposal writing
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with any Ecommerce platform and Web development
- Prior Experience in Software Solutions
- Experience with Magento and SaaS eCommerce platforms
- Sales or pre-sales and tech support experience
- Prior software/web development experience is needed
- Previous CRM user and ticket tracking knowledge, (Jira preferred)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- People Person and able to communicate ideas in simple, non-technical language.
- Strong work ethic
- Someone who takes the initiative and sees things through
- Team Player
- Organized, results-oriented individual
- Effective communication skills (reading, writing, presentation)
- A self-starter.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program