eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking for an experienced IT Project Coordinator who has technical experience and knowledge of software development.
- Experience in managing projects which involve working with customers overseas.
- Translating requirements into system design specifications and the implementation of systems throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Monitor project progress & manage project related activities. Identify areas of concern within project’s health.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Work with the Project Manager in scheduling the projects and remove impediments.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants. Coordinate to ensure that client needs are met as projects evolve.
Skills & Requirements
- Candidate with minimum 3 – 6 years of experience as a project coordinator.
- Ideally has a digital understanding and marketing/advertising knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology, able to manage development team.
- Willing to learn new about recent technologies.
- Strong analytical skills and people management skills required.
- Candidate should be able to communicate with international clients.
- Required excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with presentation.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program