eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking for a skilled Project Manager for the India region.
- Manage the full life cycle of multiple projects varying in level of effort, complexity, and resources required.
- Take complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
- Act as a single point of contact for those projects.
- Full ownership to build and deliver quality software and services with full accountability for scope, budget, timeline, and quality.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks and risks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Proactively monitor, manage, and report on execution of deliverables.
- Provide weekly status updates including project performance metrics: work breakdown structures, required resources, risks/risk mitigation, etc.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Ability to develop and drive high-level strategic programs, but can also roll up his/her sleeves, dig in, eliminate obstacles to get the job done.
- Develop and execute activities related to end- to- end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Effective resource management, risk management, business case development, financial budgeting and forecasting, project coordination and metrics definition and reporting.
Skills & Requirements
- Well-rounded technical background with experience in programming, team management, project management and delivery.
- Experience in Designing and Architecting Enterprise Applications, DevOps, Software Development Best Practices and Processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree- B. Tech/M. Sc/M. Tech/MCA.
- 10+ years of total experience in software development.
- 5+ of experience as a Technical Lead/Project Manager or Team Lead.
- Ability to learn quickly, think creatively and provide structure and logic to complex problems with conflicting priorities is essential.
- Experience leading multiple development projects adhering to Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Candidates with PMI or Scrum certifications will be preferred.
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good English communication skills will work in candidate’s favour
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers , M.Tech in Computers
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program