eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. We are looking for an experienced QA Manager to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Manage a distributed quality team driving software quality assurance for applications developed on the PHP, ASP.NET, Drupal, Magento platforms
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Drive continued development of test case automation and change management.
- Drive and feedback process on product/project quality metrics.
- Contribute technically as a Test Analyst and mentor team members
- Interface with multiple development teams to drive the Quality Process across the organization.
- Investigate customer complaints
- Ensure safety procedures and processes
- Assess operational data and identifying quality problems
- Establish strategies to improve efficiency and profitability in the organization, as well as put out higher quality goods
- Develop quality control policies and standards for the company to follow
- Train staff members on the quality control processes and policies
- Help in recruiting, training quality test engineers
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience as Test Engineer
- Minimum 2 years as Test Lead/QA Lead
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Automation Testing
- A proven knowledge of testing technologies, tools and methods
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum environments
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience of various unit and performance testing frameworks/tools
- ISTQB Certification Preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program