Senior Akeneo Developer
eWay Corp is a global digital solution company, a unique powerhouse of creative & digital experts with a passion for clever things. Our clients would like to work with us to design plans for the user-facing side of applications that control look, feel, and function. The senior akeneo developer will assist the team leader and client in creating a structure for the Back end of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction. If you are detail-oriented and self-motivated with a passion to learn and improve your skills and knowledge, we have a perfect job for you!
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure robust optimization.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Core functionalities of Akeneo
- Building scalable applications
- Server-side and back-end coding (PHP, Magento)
- Search Services and Third-Party integrations (Elastic Search, Algolia)
Skills & Requirements
- TDD & BDD proficient with a drive to keep code tested and maintainable
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working with Payment Gateways (Authorize.NET, Stripe, Braintree, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP & REST API
- Be able to work from 8 am to 4:30 pm Minnesota, EE. UU. (GMT-5).
- Software development-related field of expertise.
- High school conversational English level.
- +2 or more years as a Back-end Software Engineer.
- Passion for design and coding best practices.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, PHP tools, and skills.
- Akeneo Experience in implementation and integration 2+ years
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Vacation Days
- Dental and Vision Subsidy
- Labor Law Benefits