Solution Architect & Manager – App Development
- Full ownership to build and deliver quality software and services with full accountability for scope, architecture, services, infrastructure, and quality.
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks and risks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Take complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
- Maturity, high judgement, negotiation skills, ability to influence teams in organizational structure, and analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in Architecting & Designing and Architecting Websites and Applications.
- Experience with DevOps, Software Development Best Practices and Processes.
- Well-rounded technical background with experience in programming, analysis, design, architecture, testing.
- Work with team to identify team members who show special aptitude to learn and grow.
- Learning, training, and skill development.
- Ability to learn quickly, think creatively and provide structure and logic to complex problems with conflicting priorities is essential.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams such as sales, project management, systems administration, quality, and development.
Benefits & Perks
- Remote & Hybrid Work Model
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Public Holidays & Leaves
- Flexible Work Hours
- Skill Development, Training & Certification
- Sodexo Meal Coupons*
- National Pension Scheme*
- Employee Provident Fund
- Weekends Off
- Loyalty Bonus Program