The Best BigCommerce Apps to Check Out Right Now
Table of Contents
The BigCommerce platform definitely doesn’t skimp on the latest features and capabilities for its users. Merchants who build their sites on BigCommerce have instant access to hundreds of tools right out of the box – no add-ons or extensions necessary! For retailers who want to take their stores to the next level, the marketplace is constantly releasing BigCommerce Apps, extensions, themes, and more.
If you want to take full advantage of the BigCommerce Apps and everything that they have to offer, these are some of the most popular and useful apps you should check out this year:
Zendesk Messaging, formerly known as Zendesk Chat, is a live chat software that makes it simple for customers to connect with service representatives in real-time. The app is scalable, simple to use, and easy to integrate with your BigCommerce site. Also, it allows your team members to chat directly with customers.
Additional features of Zendesk include:
- Tracking customer order history.
- A Customer search/Order lookup function.
- Viewing order details.
- A multichannel platform to stay connected across all devices.
- Tools to organize conversations based on customers’ unique needs.
- Customizable automated messages to answer questions or direct customers to the right agent.
The cost of Zendesk is affordable, even for small businesses, starting at just $5/month per agent. It’s a pretty small price to pay for a tool that can instantly upgrade your customer service team!
Signifyd can save you time, money, and dissatisfied customers by preventing fraud through specialized machine learning technology. The app has saved enterprises billions of dollars while helping retailers move into new markets with minimal risk.
When integrated with BigCommerce, here’s how Signifyd works:
- When a customer places an order, Signifyd automatically reviews the details to search for signs of fraud.
- Signifyd will determine whether or not the order should be shipped.
- Retailers can rest easy knowing that Signifyd backs all of its decisions with a 100% financial guarantee.
- Since merchants don’t have to worry about paying for fraudulent charges, they can focus on expanding their businesses.
You can get a free 14-day trial of the service before deciding whether or not to integrate it permanently with your BigCommerce store.
Smile.io is a marketing and customer retention platform. The app has been used by over 50 million businesses around the globe. Users rave about its customizable and easy-to-use features.
Among the functions of Smile.io you can find the following:
- It helps retailers create reward programs that convert customers and reward loyal return buyers.
- Merchants can customize their own rewards programs by using Smile.io’s rewards system.
- This platform is used to create a referral program, a points-based system, or VIP statuses for exclusive customers.
- Retailers can select how people can earn rewards, such as writing reviews, following the brand on social media, participating in contests, or an array of other activities.
- With the opportunity to earn special rewards and prizes, first-time buyers can easily be transformed into loyal customers.
Best of all, Smile.io is completely free to download, and there’s no recurring monthly fee for the lowest tier. This makes it perfect for small businesses trying to expand their customer base and encourage more people to write reviews! As businesses grow, they can pay a small fee of $49 per month to access even more capabilities and features for their reward programs.
If you want to improve your SEO rankings, FavSEO is a must-have app that connects directly with Google Webmaster Tools. Retailers can easily alter titles or descriptions with this app.
This full-scale keyword editor allows merchants to:
- Receive immediate suggestions for optimizing their product pages.
- Find new keywords to target.
- Track their current target keywords on Google.
- Each storefront gets its own SEO “scorecard” to point out key areas that could be improved.
FavSEO begins at just $19.95 per month. However, packages designed for larger businesses and enterprises can get as expensive as $1,299 per month. However, anyone can try the service for free for 10 days before deciding whether or not to download the app.
ShipperHQ is currently recognized as the world’s #1 shipping rate management solution. Due to its flexible order fulfillment tools, delivery options, and international shipping capabilities.
The multifaceted features of ShipperHQ can help retailers:
- Reduce cart abandonment rates.
- Offer lower shipping costs to customers.
- Make cross-border shipping a breeze.
- Take full control of their shipping rates.
- View more than 40 different shipping providers from a single platform, and optimize their delivery methods.
ShipperHQ is the most popular shipping platform among BigCommerce users for several reasons. Rates for ShipperHQ begin at just $50 per month. You can find out how beneficial it is with a free 30-day trial of its services.
BigCommerce Apps Support
Whether you need to customize your BigCommerce site or improve your content marketing strategy, B2Commerce is here to help! B2Commerce consists of several BigCommerce experts who will keep your best interests in mind during every step of the website development process. If you want to migrate to BigCommerce from another platform, create a new site, or enhance your existing site, you’ll meet with a dedicated developer who can ensure a smooth transition.
To learn about the wide range of services B2Commerce has to offer, visit our home page for further detail.
Contact us directly by filling out this short contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!